10 November 2008

Monday

So today I was supposed to travel into the city centre of Liverpool to meet up with my best friend from school. I got to the bus stop waiting for the bus that would take me to Wigan train station which would then take me to Liverpool train station, when I received a text message from her saying she would have to cancel. I was gutted, but it was for a good reason she thought her waters had broke so had to go into hospital. I just got another text from her about an hour ago saying all was well alhamdulillah, shes due on Sunday I think... so insha'allah it all works out ok.

Ive spoken to a few friends in UK since arriving and its always good to hear their voices, especially those who I havent talked to in ages. Like my mate Nazish... I met her on islamic penpals when I was at uni and on a visit to see another friend in Coventry we went over to Leicester to meet up with her. She commented on the change in my accent... noooo she never said it was canadian!!! before you ask... she said its a thicker scouse accent hehee.

Insha'allah there will be travels to document in the upcoming future :) to Liverpool, back to Manchester to meet up with Jules insha'allah and down to London to meet the algerian ladies :D insha'allah... look out for the pics :D
Peace and salams, Ammena

1 comment:

  1. wow..talk about a good reason hehehe
    Incha'allah all is okay.
    Maybe when you do get to see her... there will be a brand new addition!! Incha'allah.
    I love Ammena's adventures :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed