10 November 2008

Ooh, pics from weekend



I forgot to post about the fab time I had with 2 friends on the weekend
1. we found the nicest vegetarian restaurant opposite from the mosque and underneath the buddist centre in Manchester, highly recommended! 2. my hot apple and cinnamon, not quite 2nd cup but nice all the same :D 3. the inside of the mosque from the womens section, you can just see the lovely moroccan screen partition to the left 4. interesting sign I thought ms eyeS might get a crack from 5. the arndale centre 6. Im guessing manchesters answer to the london eye.. pitiful for nice next to the buildings :) masha'allah

6 comments:

  1. you girls look cute in your hijabs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam sis

    love the pics, your out on the town already lol.

    have a cup of hot chocolate on me, lots of cream on top and sprinkles mmmmmmmm.

    wa salam
    khadijah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salamoalaikom, LOL, yes, I did find that interesting. ;)

    Ms. Eyes-Serene :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever been on the eye? I want to go, but not if it is dull.

    ReplyDelete
  5. salam pixie.. no ive never been on it, i hope to when i go down though so insha'allah ill let you know :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Asalaam Alaikum Sis,

    Making the last rounds before I have to go away for a bit. I am glad to hear that you got to the UK safely. Have lots of fun. May Allah bless you with what is best for you concerning life and marriage. Ameen.

    take care,

    Ruqayyah

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed