17 December 2008

5 things I was doing 10 years ago


So Aalya tagged me with this, so Im gonna get it done now while I have the time sitting here doing zip :D
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago


1) Was 17 yrs old
2) Was just starting my 2nd year of A' levels (after deciding to resit my first year)
3) Was having tons of fun working part time at McDonalds
4) Was meeting new friends

5) Was going through a tough time with mums new boyfriend (husband now)

5 Things On My To-Do List (not in any order)

1) Learn new surahs from Quran
2) Find a job
3) Blogging new posts (esp stories)
4) settle down
5) Learn more about my deen & spread things with my family insha'allah

5 Snacks I Like (not in any order)

1) Chocolate
2) Dairy products (cheeses & milky drinks)
3) Fruit
4) little cakes
5) vegetables (carrots, cucumber etc)

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire

1) Give to charity
2) Travel, lots!!
3) Build my own home (and buy a house for mum & the in-laws)
4) Get a farm with lots of animals in another country
5) Have my own business so I could work from home


5 places I have lived ( for various lengths of times)

1) Mississauga, Canada
2) Liverpool, UK
3) Cambridge, Canada
4) Bradford, UK
5) St Albans, UK

5 Jobs I have had

1) Staff trainer, McDonalds
2) Researcher, Home Office
3) Chemist
4) QA technician
5) cleaner (while at uni!)

5 people I Tag

Aalia @ Chasing Jannah

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed