9 May 2009

Plans

Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) has his plans... but my plans for this week are as follows...
tomorrow evening Im taking a trip down to London to stay with a friend while I got for health checks at the hospital, insha'allah once thats over they will be able to give me a start date :D woohoo
insha'allah Ill meet up with a few friends while Im down there
Im also going to look at flats/apartments get an idea of prices and stuff
Maybe meet up with Mina on Wednesday for a spot of Whitechapel shopping depending on whether shes going to see her Grandad or not.. insha'allah he gets better sis
Im travelling back to the north either Wednesday night or Thursday afternoon
Then fri-sun Im going to an islamic retreat organised by Human Care International.. so I will get to see some old friends which Im looking forward to insha'allah

Thats my plans for this week, Ill have a car for the retreat so will probably pop into to see a friend in Huddersfield before I go too insha'allah

2 comments:

  1. Assalamu alaikom,
    Let us know when you find out your start date, etc. I'm so curious and I am happy for you, that you've found work. You must be so relieved now that you've got a path set out in front of you. You can plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of going on a retreat!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed