8 May 2009

Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

In relation to my last post and Kates question.. heres a few facts :) So I finally finished the 4 books on Thursday night (last night) and how big they are? 1st book, Twilight 434p 2nd book, New Moon 594p 3rd book, Eclipse 628p 4th and final book, Breaking Dawn 754p.. now I just watched the film again and Im eagerly awaiting the next film due out in November insha'allah... obsessed? much? now I dont know what to do with my time! Any suggestions?

5 comments:

  1. Heheeee! This was so me about two months go. Try googling the "Twilight Lexicon" and click on the first answer. Then read through eeeeeeeeeeeeeeverything AND make sure you go to the sidebar and click on each one of the books - they have "deleted" scenes from S Meyer! It also has half of the Twilight book written in Edward's point of view. She gives this website a lot of stuff.


    Good luck ;) haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. subhanallah....you've put my reading this week into perspective..
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge Twilight fan way before the movie, but never considered Harry Potter. Do you recommend it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalamu alaikom,
    Midnight Sun is on the author's website... I read that, too, but my daughter ended up not bothering (it's way too many pages to print out and she got annoyed reading so much on a computer screen - I'm the same way, I don't like a lot of heavy reading on a computer screen. I broke up the reading into smaller chunks of time!) I wish the books were a bit more intelligent because it's a great idea. I have heard that there are better-written books ...pardon me but I can't help myself... written in the same vein (HA HA HA!) but I can't recall titles offhand. I wonder if my daughter might like the genre. If I end up with other series, I'll let you know if any are worth reading, mmkay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. would I recommend Harry Potter? Dont know... never read them, not really into that sort of stuff (go figure eh)
    EyeS def let me know.. i just bought 'the host' yesterday and i did devour the 20 pages of midnight sun on the website too last week

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed