6 May 2009

What Im reading at the moment

Im reading the Twilight series at the moment, my old next door neighbour lent me the books on Friday. I started reading them Sunday night and Im onto the 4th and final book now... I feel sad in a way to finish them.. they are really worth the read if youre into that sort of stuff :)

5 comments:

  1. Salaama Ammena,what is the twightlight series?? Is it good? I love reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam.. there is a link in the post (move over Twilight series) or google it... its an adult vampire-human romance.. the first book has been made into a film and the 2nd is due out here in November insha'allah

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a bit more of a teenage type series, but I'm still into it too! I am reading the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yasmine read them in record time too. I was not sure about the suitability of the content...but too busy to check them out first :cry:

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry you started them when??? how big are they???

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed