3 June 2009

The guy at work

Hes Filipino.. he said to me yesterday 'Ammena, are you Islam?' I knew what he meant but just wanted to smile at the way he intently looked at me in such serious honesty, masha'allah

A girl I live with told me on Monday that her boyfriend might be getting the sack because.. get this (these are her words).... hes paki, and someone called him a paki and he kicked off.... erm, ok!! so he obviously doesnt kick off at you, or is this something you dont say around him (no I didnt say that, I dont know her that well although shes the one who speaks to me the most here)

2 comments:

  1. Thats so cute Ammena --- Lol and about the girl and her bf now thats juz bizzare and funny too:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hummm not very nice i dislike the P word and lately a sister used it on FB for a quizz ''how P are you?'' i was horrified but said nout! I know where your coming from Ameena!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed