So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
2 June 2009
New Moon
Well I certainly cannot wait for November 20th.. I dont care about the comments left here for this link (incase you want to view the trailer properly)
I don't imagine them at all like that! I was all confused when I read the first book after seeing the movie because of how different I wanted to imagine things but how influenced I was by what I had seen in the movie. I finally got my vision straight and it feels weird to see them like that on screen... I will still watch it though, but maybe not at the theatre.
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?
I don't imagine them at all like that! I was all confused when I read the first book after seeing the movie because of how different I wanted to imagine things but how influenced I was by what I had seen in the movie. I finally got my vision straight and it feels weird to see them like that on screen... I will still watch it though, but maybe not at the theatre.
ReplyDeletecan't wait!
ReplyDelete