.... I cried during Eid salah the other week. Dont ask me why, it just happened, I didnt feel stupid. Infact I actually felt a little relieved to actually have been affected by it that much alhamdulillah
.... I want to be married, now! Once Ive made a decision I dont really like waiting for an outcome, which is what I have to do until A's bro comes over in November... it just feels too far away, although we have a million things to sort out before then, I would rather be married now and sort that out later. Allahu alim
Assalamu alaikom,
ReplyDeleteHm, how did you manage to do that with the pan? Sorry to hear it, especially if it was new!
I am impatient, too, so I hear ya about not wanting to wait anymore.
I can totally understand about waiting...it is hard and when you decide to do something you want to follow through and do it! Inshallah soon! :)
ReplyDeleteToo bad about the pan...but how did you manage to ruin it with mushrooms? (blush)
mushrooms + me + too little oil + too high heat I think = ruined pan :(
ReplyDelete