1 October 2009

Yesterday

So I met a best mate of mine at Heathrow yesterday, it was soo good to see her again after so long. She had both kids with her, and I bought A :) was good to finally have someone meet him... her words 'is he usually this quiet?' his words 'shes really hard to understand, I think I gave up in the end' a perfect match masha'allah... they both mean the world to me so its important that they see good in each other which I think they did alhamdulillah :D we chilled for awhile, I fed the kids a lil and the mum too :D Oh and A aswell ;) me? dont be silly hehee. I left her about 9.30 when she got picked up by a mutual sister and headed for home, I got back about 1140pm so was a late night.
I was going to grab an hours sleep after work, but decided to head into Kingston to pick up a few things to go with my recipe watching that Ive been doing. Rocky road cookies, orange and choc muffins, bread, flapjacks all sort of things that I want to try out insha'allah. I stopped at Asda for a few things, then made my way around Wilkinsons to get to the cashier and realise I had left my debit card at home in the skirt I wore yesterday! silly fool!!! I had picked up quite abit too and was pleased that it hadnt come to that much. Oh well, Allahu alim
Booked a car for the weekend to drive me back to Liverpool to see the family for a wee while, I havent been up since I moved down here and although Im perfectly happy with that Im sure they arent. Although I wouldnt know... I texted my dad, grandad and auntie to tell them I was coming up the beginning of the week... who knows if my dad got the message but Im sick of waiting around for him and Im going to make plans without him. Allahu alim. Insha'allah when Im up there I can pick up my bits from Wilkinsons and do some more shopping too.

Oh, and I have a date for my nikah insha'allah... nov 7th :D I have to phone up the masjid and discuss it with the skeikh but insha'allah it will be ok. Now its down to planning things properly, whos coming, the party before (if im having one) the infamous covering of my arms, a place to live! nightmare!!! Apparently his friend from Pakistan wants to come over for it too... lets see how that works out, I kinda hope he does cause I always feel bad that he doesnt have many people to talk to over here... I guess I have to put up with his talking then lol (that comment is for him hehe)
Ok, now Im off... just wanted to fill you in on the stupid things I do apart from burning my pans ;) Im also finishing the 4th day of my Shawaal fasts :D alhamdulillah.. how is everyone doing with that? insha'allah you are using it to the best of your ability. Just imagine the reward of fasting one whole year for just 6 days extra subhanallah... truly the most merciful!!
Peace and salams,

2 comments:

  1. Aslamu alakum ukti
    iam glad things are happening for you , get cracking and planned now as nove will arrive before you can say ''deposit paid''

    You having a mixed party? or is it the one Ines was gona organise for for you?

    you have a nice time in liverpool, must be nice to drive again after a long break have fun! Are you gona tell dad , gramps and others yet?

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed