15 October 2009

:) and once more...

I knew I could count on you ladies for such long heart felt comments masha'allah :D I miss you girls, wish I could have gotten you together before I left... we would have had soo much fun.
Alas, today Im giving you some more of my life :) another blog, because I know I have been neglecting you all and I sincerely apologise.
So whats happened since I last wrote? well we are still looking for a place, insha'allah tomorrow we are going to see 3 places maybe 4, so remember us in your duaa that we find a place soon. Hopefully then we can get that sorted and also booked in a few nights at a nearby hotel for after the nikah. We are still waiting to hear if his mum can get a visa to come over for the nikah oh and apparently Im going to talk to his family tomorrow, which Im really not looking forward to. Those who know me well and can remember what I was like when we first met.. I dont do well on the phone to people I dont really know. Even when I first met A I used to avoid his calls *blush* partly because I couldnt understand him lol but partly also because I hate not seeing the person face to face... now texts are completely different!!! ;)
Im also trying to organise a lil pre nikah party for myself which is totally weird, but Ive started it now so I cant ask anyone else to take over. Just going out for a meal with some girls (some.. the count stands at 12 altogether at the moment) maybe coffee before, definitely salah first and maybe cake afterwards lol :D Im in the process of finding a dress for it, then Im going to lay down a colour code hehee.. so Im scouting ebay, any suggestions??
Ive also asked a friend of a friend indirectly to do my henna.. Im asking her how much shes going to charge me, cause if she is then... Rainbow says her neighbour would do it for free, and then I can spend time with her too seeing as she cant make it to my party :D actually depends if the offer is still running... sis??
Anyways, Im tired.. time for isha and sleep, Im off tomorrow alhamdulillah.. think it might be time to finally take my wedding dress to the dry cleaners to fix the missing sequins and try to get rid of the marks insha'allah (whos complaining for my bargain? haha)
Take care girls, oh and wedding gifts welcomed :D be grateful Im not following Anisahs suggestion and adding a gift list to this blog lol.. maybe I can just set up a chipin widget for A&As nikah hahaha... I crack myself up ;) sweet dreams ladies. Peace and salams,

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry inshaAllah if its meant to be the henna will be done and we will make a little party of it ..........at mine ..just need to tell DH to vanish for the night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy don't think you can hide behind texts lol...Inshallah im sure it'll be ok...

    Cant wait to see you sis:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. not sure I follow...this themed party where is it? I mean is it enclosed, private.... I can't see myself going for a theme/colour with my abayah...
    Anyways let me know . good luck with the house hunting.Can not wait to see you inshallah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam girls...
    Rainbow: insha'allah Im soo excited at the prospect :D
    Mina: not hiding, just A not givin me much time on my own at the moment bless him. But anytime you want me.. Im there!!
    Ines: it will be at a restaurant somewhere on Edgware Road Im hoping sis.. so not private, you can always accessorise!! insha'allah ;) I know how you love to get dressed up girlie stylee hehe. ask Nadia for some help ;) lol

    Cant wait to see all you ladies real soon insha'allah its been awhile (Ines, too long!!)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed