16 October 2009

Excited

Yup, thats me at the moment. We have been looking at flats today, 2 more tomorrow and everything seems to be going well so far insha'allah :D Ill keep you all up to date dont worry, just remember us in your duaa. JazakAllah khair

1 comment:

  1. oh my! It took me *forever* to figure out how to comment :)

    Congratulations, sister, on both the peeking at flats and your excitement! HURRAH!

    I am looking forward to hearing news of a rental / purchase? Which?

    Hoping you are well and safe and always, you are in our du'aa. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed