So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
18 October 2009
come on...
seriously... there has to be more people who follow me here on twitter, lol Im getting bored on my current fellow twitts tweets hehe :D lets see who comments on that comment first ;) so where are you all?? please reply with your link :D you know mine... it was in a previous very recent post!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do I need to sign up an account on twitter to follow u?
ReplyDeleteI will try to follow u right now!
Salam alikom
masaalama
yes you have to have an account unfortunately.. thats how I got dragged into the world of twitts and tweets :|
ReplyDeleteDude. Tweet more often and I promise to respond to each one and keep you entertained ;)
ReplyDeleteAssalamu alaikom,
ReplyDeleteI tweet. It's called text messaging. I tweet all day long with friends and family but in the form of text messages. I wish you weren't overseas, or maybe I should say, I bet you're glad you're overseas from me, or else you'd be hearing from me constantly. ;) (It costs me 50 cents to receive or send texts to you. It adds up surprisingly fast.)
Blogger is enough for me. I barely even check my email anymore! I can't keep up with all this online stuff! hehe
Take care, dearie.
Hate the whole twitter business, full of egocentrics that need to tell the world even when they are going toilet, sorry I don't want to know every single move a person makes...lol...but hate it all the same
ReplyDeleteEyeS.. dude, it costs you to receive my texts? why didnt you say!!! I never knew... u see if you get on twitter you can get mobile alerts of my status' so basically i could tweet/txt you for free :D and same for the other way around!! I got on it cause Raspberry scrubs said I could do that to her!!
ReplyDeleteInes... Im not that bad.. honest!! see Organicas comment!! I dont do it enough apparently ;)
@Ammena - happy tweeting, feel free to inform us mortals of important happenings and adventures.
ReplyDeleteCiao.
twitter.com/zaufishan
twitter.com/muslimness
You know I'm already a twit LOL
ReplyDeleteIm having a hard time following up on it too...but I think most people have the phone app for it...becomes easier that way...I'm still an oldie with my basic cell phone no 3G or internet on mine LOL!
Have tweeting!
Salam sissi,
ReplyDeleteI feel left out, I don't have a tweeter account, sounds like a total drag.
Assalamu alaikom,
ReplyDeleteMy cell is old school, too. I can't get mobile alerts. That would cost more than the 50 cent texts. :) *sniffle* I'm outta luck!