20 October 2009

My teal dress

For the pre nikah meal with my ladies I have bought a dress... now I cant find the picture anywhere else and ebay wont let me copy it... so heres the link, (click the words) what dya think? Teamed with black trousers, maybe some black wedges (if I decide they dont hurt me too much) a chunky teal bracelet, black bolero cardigan (and maybe a long black sleeved top underneath to keep me warm) and a hijab with a similar colour or even a fancy pattern if I can find one insha'allah. Opinions welcome :D

6 comments:

  1. Love the colour!! I think it will look amazing on you! Mashallah its so exciting!

    Want pics of you in the dress later on!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is lovely! You definately need a hijab the same colour as the dress, i even have a necklace that would match the dress, shame i won't see you before the dinner :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. tres pretty.. :) whatever makes you feel special and beautiful on ur wonderful day Incha'Allah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalam-alaikam,
    lovely dress mash'Allah, love the shape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls :) still waiting for it, insha'allah its not wrapped up in the Royal mail fiasco

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's cute, now can't wait to see it in person.....

    hijab- either black or teal... ur good with the co ordination thing so i'll leave that to u.... x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed