daughter: Im getting married
father: is he like us?
daughter looks puzzled
father: you know.... right handed!!
daughter: Dad, Ive only known him 3 months. It hasnt come up yet
hehee... sorry.. its late, we just put a deposit down to secure a flat and Im all giddy after measuring my wardrobe to see the difference to the one we want to put in the new flat :D
Alhamdulillah
yahay mashaAllah that's great news, the deposit, when do you move in?
ReplyDeleteIam left handed , never use my right hand until i became a muslimah..had to teach myself to eat with it. I don't see any mega issues as i am sure he already eats with his Right hand!
Wow Mashallah Ameena... you have just met him for 3 months and you are getting married... when we know he is the one, we simply know it dont we? Congratulations and will you be sharing the nikah pics with us? I hope everything will be great and may you have a successful marriage.. where will this be held?
ReplyDeleteInsha'allah we can move in from November 2nd, but obviously we wont seeing as the nikah isnt until November 7th lol :D but gives me plenty of time to 'decorate' and get my stuff moved over. And the left handed isnt an issue... I apologise if I came off as making it an issue.. the issue was that I never realised before, but I suppose because he eats with his right hand Ive never noticed which hand he does everything else with.
ReplyDeleteStylomom.. whats the point in waiting? esp with all the temptation out there, might as well make it halal and get it over with. Insha'allah I will share some pics here, some on my photos blog and some on facebook :) and the nikah will be done in London insha'allah :D cant wait
My son is left handed. My mother was, and my sister was. But when my sister was in school, they forced kids to use their right hand. She can't write with her left hand, but she can do many other things with both hands.
ReplyDeleteMy son is very smart and left-handed. Somehow there's a relation between being left handed and brilliance ;)
Hugs!
Anisah
Exciting stuff. So you're moving in before him eh? Cunning plan. Make your mark and give it your stamp. ;0)
ReplyDeleteactually, thats not how its turned out now.. hes moving in tomorrow, less stuff, cheaper for him to travel to work from there... blah blah and Ill move my stuff over during the week and eventually move in on the saturday insha'allah
ReplyDelete