11 October 2009

My wedding outfit

At last alhamdulillah.. I bought a cardigan the other day, really wasnt in the mood for looking.. had a terrible upset stomach which wont seem to completely go away still!! and then I found it, we actually both saw it at the same time.. Im debating on a few things with it.. check out the set, the cardigan and abaya are the only actual things I have from the set, the rest is as close as I could get so you have an idea :D let me know what you think. I was thinking to either take off the button at the front or remove the snap fixture that holds the cardigan together which I dont really need.

The nikah has been booked for after isha now so I think I might have to buy me some thermals to keep me warm lol :D so November 7th ladies... although we are looking at what time we could do it if we booked it for the Friday instead, which would mean shuffling things around a little. I have my henna booked for the thursday night insha'allah, we are looking at booking a hotel for a few days if we havent found a place to live by then but looking at flats too :) its all on the go at the moment, but its keeping me busy alhamdulillah :D

5 comments:

  1. AsSalaam Alaikum

    Very pretty, mashallah.

    And yes, I do read your blog.... sometimes LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalaamu-Alaikum sister,

    MAbrook! May Allah Bless you and make things go well for you!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully put together, the dress, cardi etc.... I'm sure you'll look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalamualaikum sis!

    Those are some beautiful pieces. I'm sure you will look gorgeous in it. ^^
    Meanwhile, I pray Allah S.W.T will guide you well in everything that you do. It does seem like you have a lot on your plate now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Assalamu alaikom,
    Beautiful clothes... I'm so happy for you. I'm getting nervous and excited for you, too. I hope it all goes well and exactly as you hope it will. You'll have to keep us informed!!! Please!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed