It started off later than planned when I got stuck in a traffic jam on the bus for an hour. So when I had hoped to be home around 1230 I got there about 1320 and called for enterprise to come and pick me up. Silly boy parked across the road when he shouldn't have even turned and we got stuck in the big queue to turn right as is usual in that area. Anyways, we eventually left at 1430 and got stuck in a ten mile traffic jam at Banbury on the M6. Which saw us getting to my grandads at 2145 instead of 1900 which meant I was tired and crabby. But I introduced hubby to grandad before telling him to go to bed and going to sort out our bedrooms. I think I fell asleep before my head hit the pillow :)
Saturday to follow ;)
Salams
Ammena
Via BlogPress on her pretty cute iPhone
Assalamu alaikom,
ReplyDeleteYikes! Is traffic always that bad???
not always, just seems to be the last 2 times Ive taken hubby up there, there has been problems :(
ReplyDelete