1 June 2010

Updates?

Well I'm still stuck in the semi hole. I'm getting more frequent calls from my grandad reminding me not to leave him out and asking to be kept in the loop. My mum is still not talking to me :( a cousin who was not speaking to me is now after passing on congratulations to me
We have decided on the guest list, the registry office and the somewhat details. Have found a place maybe for the reception in Liverpool who will do halal food alhamdulillah so I'm excited about that. They are sending a brochure out to us today with more details about room cost and food cost. Sounds like the food is the money spinner after telling me the room is only £50!!! Allahu alim
We've found all the details about the visa form and I actually printed it off today. I know, in advance, but at least this way I feel like I'm actually doing something and not just trying not to be in contact with my mum :(
Contemplating emailing her asking if she could make it in September? Once again stuck here!
I have a semi interview tomorrow, I say semi cause I originally thought I was going to see an agency. Plus the fact that I don't need to take anything with me, but it is actually with the company who are employing. I won't bore you with the details but it a very science job which is what I've been after. So please remember me in ur duaas girls insha'Allah.
I'm nearly home now so I'll love you leave you. Peace and salams


Ammena xxx
Via BlogPress on her pretty cute iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Assalamu alaikom, dear,
    Please let us know how the interview goes. Good luck with it, I hope it goes well for you. I'm sorry to hear about your mother... But it sounds like things are starting to come along for you, and so I'm happy for that part! Insha'Allah, things start to fall into place peacefully.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed