19 July 2010

Good news??

Im welcoming it with open arms I can tell you that!! Ive been offered a new job alhamdulillah. It is the job I told you about in this previous blog, apparently the guy who was originally hired pulled out last minute. The supervisor sent me an email to give him a call this morning and at 1530 today I was officially offered the position. I was sooo excited, I got on the phone straight away to hubby who is very excited for me too. Its a good move for me work wise as my new title will be 'pharmaceutical manufacturing scientist' I will be working with anti cancer drugs, so its something that I will be using my degree for. I cant wait to get started insha'Allah.

Just wanted to fill you all in :D

8 comments:

  1. Alhamduillah glad that the job thing worked out!! Mashallah that title sounds great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alhamdulillah, I'm really happy for you sis, Inshallah it goes well for you...

    I still need to do your henna at some point! Lol, inshallah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, masha'Allah. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mubarak sister, this is fantastic news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Masha'Allah! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Assalamu alaikom,
    This is FANTASTIC and I am so thrilled for you, dearie!!! :D :D :D Congrats!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh Al hamdullilah :) Mabrouk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mabrook Hun I am so happy for you... and you'll be using your degree.. that's awesome

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed