So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
2 November 2010
My car
Woohoo.. look out for me whizzing around your local Asda
Salaam, Very nice masha'Allah. I'm sure it has a better boot than my stupid car I have in England and very cleverly blacked out number plate, lol! ~Nicola
Hello! Nice car. It must be very liberating having some transport now. I have a golf at this time as a hire car, as my one got pushed off the road a few weeks ago :( Thanks for liking my blog I am really enjoying writing on it however, I wish I could write about something else apart from sarees! I have been obsessed for some time now so I guess it should be expected. I am in the Crawley area, not too far from London but I don’t get to go often.
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?
Salaam, Very nice masha'Allah. I'm sure it has a better boot than my stupid car I have in England and very cleverly blacked out number plate, lol! ~Nicola
ReplyDeleteMabrouk! I love vw's.
ReplyDeleteHello! Nice car. It must be very liberating having some transport now. I have a golf at this time as a hire car, as my one got pushed off the road a few weeks ago :(
ReplyDeleteThanks for liking my blog I am really enjoying writing on it however, I wish I could write about something else apart from sarees! I have been obsessed for some time now so I guess it should be expected. I am in the Crawley area, not too far from London but I don’t get to go often.
mashallah CUTE....megusta est mucho...
ReplyDeleteHey congratulations :)
ReplyDeleteHow do you feel now? better? :P