4 July 2011

April 16th Beach

Couldnt sleep well last night, too hot!! Voltage had dropped so bedroom fan was practically non-existent, hubby put generator on. Got up at 4am and left about 530am. I intended to sleep al the way there, instead I was sat next to someone who speaks really loudly and had a whole 4 sentences spoke to me in the whole 90 minutes ride there. I wasnt a happy bunny when I got out the car!!
We got there just after seven and we all piled out of the 2 cars, got the stuff out the cars and headed down to the beach. We were the only people there for the whole time which was nice. Everyone played in the water, hubby took me further away from everyone so I could play too. Sister in law kept calling me over and couldnt understand why I wouldnt come in, I just wasnt comfortable with being so wet infront of all the guys there. So we moved over, played for abit then I came out and sat in the sun to dry :) was nice. I had actually forgotten how salty the sea can be and how much I hated waves ;) I filmed a few cute crabs while drying myself.
They made chai on a portable bbq, we toasted marshmallows (I dont think they have every had it before) We started to pack up after noticing a few men hanging around the cars at the top of the cliff. Got into the car to discover it was only 10am :D After awhile we left, the loud speaker was in the other car so it was more peaceful now alhamdulillah. Me and L slept all the way, we got showers when we got home and slept until around 3. We ate a little, went to pick up my trousers from the tailors and bought some veg.




Something I found on the beach
When we got back we found out we had been invited to the other families tonight for food, so we moved around the house a little more, dozed a little more ;) and set out just before 10pm. Chinese rice :D they are obsessed lol. The electricity went off and they dont have a generator so everyone came back to ours and we sat around for awhile before going to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed