
I've had it on for a week now. I wasn't expecting a miracle but I don't seem to be seeing any difference. I was talked into getting ceramic brackets after my orthodontist told me they don't make a difference for time and they can be tightened just as much as the metal brackets. I've had one curry and no staining so far :)
I haven't had any massive pains with my teeth apart from some tenderness when I bite on certain teeth. However, I have been feeling like certain teeth are loose and woobly. Part of my gum has opened up a little bit which I assume is from the tooth moving and it isn't as bad as it was when I first had them on so alhamdulillah. I was thinking to give them a ring and see if it's anything to worry about.
Insha'Allah my next appointment is November 4th so next update then :)
- I'm using my iPhone as I go :)
I had braces for 2 years (14-16), but I regretted having them taken off so soon (I was practically begging to have them removed) my teeth looked great for the first couple of years, but now, 8 years later, they've started moving back :(
ReplyDelete